Defining your goals is a crucial step in the development process. With clear communication and an in-depth analysis of your needs we achieve a thorough understanding of your business model, your market and your target audience.
- Site map for architecture and navigation is developed
- Data is gathered to determine your specific requirements
- Research is conducted regarding your competitors and market sector
- Your target audience and website user profiles are identified
Developing design concepts begins with establishing the desired look and feel of your website. Selecting the right graphic elements and perfect color palette for your product is where our creative skills come to life.
- Style and personality of website are defined
- Content gathering and generation begins
- A wireframe is developed and design concepts are rendered
- Mock-ups are sent to you for approval
- The tasks your website performs are mapped out
- Website architecture is reviewed for optimum user experience
Production begins once all parties share a clear understanding of the desired outcome. Coding commences and web pages are populated with content. Stringent testing and thorough review of content is conducted before your site goes live.
- Content management system is configured
- Custom features are integrated
- Website is reviewed and tested for functionality and consistency
We are here for you, throughout the process from beginning to end - before, during, and after your project goes live. Training and project sign off are often only the beginning of our business relationships. Our dedicated support staff are readily available when it is time to update, modify, or expand – and our creative team stands ready to assist you with the next great idea.
- Training on managing and using your new system is provided
- Point of contact is given for on-going support